You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
• You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical services and laboratory fees.
• Your health care provider must give you a Good Faith Estimate in writing for scheduled services in the designated timeframes. You can also ask your health care provider for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
• If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
• Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call Meridian Family Medicine at (208)888-1199.
Request to Release Medical Records FROM MFM
Choose to pay online
or call (208)296-5880:
Pre-Register as a New Patient or Log-In as an established patient:
Dr. Butuk and his staff are very excited to be participating in clinical research trials for the advancement of new medications, medical devices and improving FDA approved medicines. To learn more about clinical research and see what types of clinical trials we are currently enrolling, click on the logo or go to our website.
Meridian Family Medicine
1525 E Leighfield Dr, #150 Meridian, ID 83646
Phone: (208) 888-1199 Fax: (208) 888-0807
Copyright © Meridian Family Medicine. All Rights Reserved.
New Patient Information
Access Vaccine Information Statements (VIS) to learn more about recommended immunizations:
To help improve your experience of care and better response times, we advise all patients sign up for our patient portal. New Patients can pre-register on the patient portal.
The patient portal offers features such as:
No Surprise Act Notice for Patients
Although our office takes most insurance plans, we recommend all patients contact their insurance to verify their in-network status.
Due to a variety of insurance plans, we do not check patient benefits and advise that patients are familiar with their plan coverage.
- Medicare Plans
- Adult Medicaid (ages 19+)
- First Health Network
- United HealthCare Select Plus-HSA
Meridian Family Medicine is currently accepting new patients under the age of 60.
Please prepare for your Appointment: